Thursday, November 17, 2011

Midnight

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. Sylvie Oster, the victim from the murder yesterday, was running through the forest in a red dress when suddenly, a man with a wolf-like face went to attack her.

That's when I awoke, and decided to go looking in Aunt Marie's trailer with a flashlight. She had weapons, charts, maps, and books abound in this little space. In this one book, there were drawings of the different faces, one of which I recognized. I'd been in there for a bit when Juliette startled me, wondering how long I had been looking at things. I wasn't sure what it all was nor what to tell her, so I decided we should go back to bed.

Juliette asked if I had lived in the trailer when I was a kid with Marie, but I hadn't even known she owned it until she came into town yesterday. What is all of this for anyway?

Well, back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment